Puri PressOffering you a complete choice of products which include kitchenware manual stainless steel puri press and nariya heavy quality abs plastic material puri maker press machine with handle manual roti maker.
Kitchenware Manual Stainless Steel Puri Press
Approx. Price: Rs 205 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Anti Slip Sole: This poori presser is provided with an anti skid/slip sole that does not lets the presser machine move when you press the machine for pressing the peda.
- Grip: The grip of the handle is provided with non slippery plastic that is textured for optimum grip
- Easy to use, Clean & care: Puri Maker is suitable for beginner to make perfectly round (evenly in shape & thin) Puri. To clean, wipe with damp or dry cloth.
- Application: Useful for flattening or pressing puri poori, Roti, papad and Khakra in kitchen.Heavy presser machine ,nearly 1kg with easy operation
- It is durable and easy to clean.100% Genuine and Original Product
Nariya Heavy Quality ABS Plastic Material Puri Maker Press Machine With Handle Manual Roti Maker
Approx. Price: Rs 999 / PieceGet Latest Price
Manual ABS Plastic MaterialPuri Press Machine (4.5 inch) Useful for flattening or pressing puri in kitchen. It is helpful for SMALL ROTI PRESSING. This puri machine is of Medium size and having working diameter of nearly 4.5 inches. Features: Heavy Quality ABS Plastic Material body- This puri machine is made up of high grade ABS Plastic Materail that will not corrode or crack. Anti slip grip- The handle of this poori machine is provided with an anti slip textured grip that does not lets your finger slip even when you apply pressure for flattening the dough. Anti skid base- This puri presser machine is provided with an anti-skid and heavy base that does not let the machine move from its place even when you apply high pressure while working on the machine. Medium working diameter- This puri presser is provided with Medium working diameter of nearly 4.5 inches, which is enough for Indian puris. Remember, this is small chapati presser, you cannot press big chapati in it as the diameter will be smaller as compared to a normal chapati.